2023 Open House – for enrolled families
Sunday, June 11
10:00am – 2:00pm
In true “open house” style, you can arrive any time between 10:00 and 11:30.
When you arrive, you’ll join a tour of camp on which you’ll get to see the cabins, lake, program areas, dining hall, etc.
In the late morning, Debbie & Eric will host an optional Q & A session for anyone who would like to attend.
At approximately 12:30, we invite everyone to enjoy a picnic lunch together on our Main Lawn, overlooking beautiful Miller Pond!
RSVP for Open House in your camp forms dashboard.
Family Handbook Table of Contents
- About Akeela & About CampGroup
- Camper Travel and Visiting Day
- Packing List & Baggage Shipping Information
- Purchasing Camp Clothing, Prohibited Items & Laundry
- Communication: Mail, Phone Calls & Parent Communication
- Health Care: Medications, Health Communication, Medical Charges, Other Health Concerns
- Food, Health and Wellness
- Electronics Policy
- Homesickness Prevention
- Success at Akeela
- Camper Code of Conduct
- Additional Activities and Trips
- “Open House” Orientation Day
- Driving Directions