Purchasing Camp Clothing
Camp Outfitters by Lands’ End is our official camp supplier. To make your camp shopping more convenient, you can visit Akeela’s Camp Outfitters page online:
Lands’ End recommend that you order by calling them directly so they can help you with your shopping. Also, feel free to look at the general Lands’ End website if there is an item you can’t find on the Akeela page. Lands’ End will be happy to put the Akeela logo or your camper’s monogram on any of their (applicable) items. Please keep in mind that purchasing items from Lands’ End is strictly optional except for the one required white or grey Akeela t-shirt.
Please allow 5-7 days fulfillment of your orders. ORDER EARLY TO INSURE ON-TIME DELIVERY! Please don’t hesitate to call the Camp Outfitters at Lands’ End directly with any questions about camp clothing: 800-995-8711.
Family Handbook Table of Contents
- About Akeela & About CampGroup
- Camper Travel and Visiting Day
- Packing List & Baggage Shipping Information
- Purchasing Camp Clothing, Prohibited Items & Laundry
- Communication: Mail, Phone Calls & Parent Communication
- Health Care: Medications, Health Communication, Medical Charges, Other Health Concerns
- Food, Health and Wellness
- Electronics Policy
- Homesickness Prevention
- Success at Akeela
- Camper Code of Conduct
- Additional Activities and Trips
- “Open House” Orientation Day
- Driving Directions
Important Note for 2021
One of the reasons we have made this Handbook available on our website, rather than sending it by snail mail, is that we anticipate making changes well into the spring, as we learn more about how COVID-19 will affect our plans for this summer. To be clear, camp is definitely opening and we’re ready to keep our campers healthy and safe in any scenario. However, current conditions, as well as guidance from health professionals and the State of Vermont, might affect some of our programs, schedules, policies, etc.