Summer Camp For the Whole Family … And A Much Needed Getaway!
- Relive your favorite camp memories
- Meet other families, exchange ideas and resources
- Relax and have fun!
For Children and Siblings
- Meet other kids with similar experiences and make new friends
- Challenge yourself
- Share your favorite parts of camp with your family
For the Entire Family
- Build community
- Enjoy the beauty of Vermont
- Spend quality time together
Your Private Cabin: Home Away From Home
At Akeela Family Camp, each family enjoys their own comfortable, recently renovated cabin. All of our cabins include private bathrooms with independent shower & toilet stalls, sinks, and ample storage space.
Your cabin becomes your home away from home while at Family Camp. When you’re not out enjoying camp activities and social time, cabin porches are a great spot to read a book or have a quiet chat.
Dining: Much More Than A Camp Mess Hall!
Not only is dining an important part of any family vacation, we believe that sharing great food is a way of showing love and building community. Our head chef, Trina, and her staff feel the same way and take great pride in keeping us well fed with delicious and nutritious meals and snacks. The Family Camp menu will feature many kid-friendly favorites from Camp Akeela, along with a variety of more refined dishes for our guests. Each day brings its own culinary treats, plus mid-afternoon and late evening snacks. Rest assured, nobody will go hungry at Akeela Family Camp!
A Typical Day
(varies daily: polar bear swim, morning run, yoga, fishing)
|9:15 – 10:15||Activity Period 1
|10:15 – 11:15||Activity Period 2|
|11:15 – 12:00||Free Time|
|1:00 – 2:00||Rest Hour|
|2:00 – 3:00||Activity Period 3|
|3:30 – 4:30||Activity Period 4
(Children-only activities / Adult-only facilitated roundtables)
|4:30 – 6:00||“Shower Hour” and Free Time|
(Share successes, recognize others & read from the Suggestion Box!)
|7:30 – 8:30||Evening Activity
(Campfires & talent show, “Hobby Nights” and more!)
- Arts and crafts
- Ceramics / Pottery
- Sports: soccer, softball, basketball
- Swimming in our crystal-clear lake
- Boating: canoeing, kayaking, sailing, rowing, stand up paddleboarding
- Nature, hiking and outdoor adventure
- D&D, LARP (live action role playing), strategy card games
Tuesday, August 16 – Sunday, August 21
|Cabin Rental For First 4 Guests||$3600|
|Per Person Rate For Each Additional Guest (Beyond 4)
Cabins accommodate up to 10
Frequently Asked Questions