Read The Akeela Newsletter Here
The March 2022 edition of the Camp Akeela newsletter has arrived! In this issue:
- Eric and Debbie share a few thoughts about how excited they are for this coming summer
- Suggestions of specific things that campers can do between now and the summer to help them get ready for an amazing experience at Akeela
- A “Parent Planner” to remind parents and guardians of what they have coming up in terms of preparation for camp
- A wonderful piece written by Erin about how camp touches all of her senses
- Important dates for upcoming camper Zoom gatherings
- Vermont trivia, including the answer to last newsletter’s question
- An enthusiastic welcome back and Q & A with Nurse Amy and her family
- Lists of returning campers and returning staff members
Speaking of returning counselors, we invite you to follow us on Instagram and Facebook, where we will be introducing the community to the amazing new staff members that we’re bringing to Akeela this summer.
One Response to “March 2022 Newsletter”
didn’t know there was a camp-do you have info about this?
I have a 10 yr old granddaughter who has nvld.