In our ongoing commitment to meet the needs of our campers as well comply with strict state regulations, we work with CampMeds, a pre-packaging medication program founded by a former camp nurse. CampMeds has been packaging and shipping medications directly to summer camps for over a dozen years.
Our policy and procedure for dispensing and administering medicine requires camp families to have ALL of your child’s daily medicine dispensed by CampMeds and sent to camp prior to their arrival. There is a $60 fee for this service.
CampMeds will fill:
- Prescription medication in pill form (daily)
- Prescription medication in liquid form (daily)
- Prescription nose sprays, eye/ear drops, inhalers and creams/ ointments
- Non prescription items (OTC) such as allergy medication (daily)
- Vitamins and supplements (call CampMeds to confirm they can provide).
The exceptions are: Accutane, growth hormone, insulin, injections, & birth control pills.
More information about registration will be included in our Spring mailing. In the meantime, if you’d like to learn more about CampMeds, you can find them at campmeds.com.