The Akeela Spring Circular for our Vermont campers and their families is here!
In this issue of our camp newsletter:
- A letter from Eric and Debbie
- What to expect on the first day of camp
- How we assign counselors to cabin groups
- A list of first-year Akeela campers!
- An invitation to enrolled families to attend our Open House in June
- A snapshot of all the places in the world that Akeela campers come from
- Introductions to head counselors and program heads
- A detailed description of the kinds of communication that parents can expect with camp during the summer
- Important reminders about forms, optional programs, medication at camp, sending bags to camp, and ordering camp clothing
- Photos and updates from this winter’s construction projects at camp
- Upcoming birthdays and much more!